CEL - Analyst Master Data
Analyst Master Data
Job Number: 21-01488
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Analyst Master Data for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The incumbent will primarily support the Senior Manager, Global Supply Chain Master Data in the creation and maintenance of item masters and related supply chain setup and maintenance in the Oracle EBS system.
- The incumbent will also assist in the development and implementation of SOP’s and work practices centered around master data management and change control.
- Additionally, the incumbent will support product launches and system upgrades when needed.
- Support the initial creation and ongoing maintenance of inventory related organizations, item masters, bill of materials (BOM’s), routings, formulas, recipes, product sourcing assignments, units of measure, product categories, etc. within the Oracle EBS and other supply chain support systems.
- Provide support to global supply chain stakeholders as required.
- Ensure accurate and timely update of all centrally maintained master data elements
- Assign correct access of items to inventory organizations (i.e. owned plants, contract manufacturers, 3rd party logistics service providers, etc.)
- Coordinate the issuance of new item codes with 3rd party systems used by owned plants, contract manufacturers, 3rd party logistics service providers, etc.
- Support the analysis of supply chain master data and communications with key stakeholders including HQ and regional site groups in resolving technical, master data or process issues.
- Assist in continuous improvement opportunities for global master data management and work with regional supply chain personnel to improve the local maintenance of key data elements.
- Respond to inquiries from business within agreed timeframes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Information Systems, Business/Accounting or Engineering. APICS Certification or courses taken desirable.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in supply chain or manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical industry preferred).
- Understanding of fundamental aspects of Oracle master data structures and management
- Experience in using ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, JDE) and other Supply Chain Support Systems (i.e. Track and Trace/Serialization).
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Commitment to ensuring data quality and accuracy
- Understanding of supply chain networks and business processes
- Strong interpersonal skills aligned with Global Pharmaceuticals Development & Operation’s (GPD&O) culture
- Ability to use tools and techniques for analyzing master data
- Detailed knowledge of personal computer applications such as Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- Basic knowledge of finance and product cost budgeting process.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.