Job Number: 21-02185
Job Number: 21-02185
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a CC&B Architect for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Performs the role in a wide range of technology initiatives to support the business priorities of the company.
- Supports the roadmaps in one or more IT domains, i.e. solution, application, business or data/information architecture.
- Ensures integration within and between domains by assessing solution options and design information/data models and other models of the systems and IT environments.
- Establishes and/or collaborates on solution architect standards and integration.
- This position is necessary to optimize the company's AMI and CC&B portfolio and provide strong technical guidance.
- Work with users to prepare requirement analysis for implementation of new systems, integrations and enhancement of existing systems and integrations
- Takes the lead on issues requiring coordination with all internal IT groups and other organizations, including vendors to ensure that issues are addressed
- Provides recommendations for technical solutions, designs and architecture
- Clearly articulate technical issues or concepts to functional and business users
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required
- Utility experience
- Experience with integration of CC&B with other utility enterprise and operational systems such as core MDMS, MAMS, CIS, Work Management & etc.
- In-depth knowledge of billing, credit and collections, customer management, payments, meter reads, meter management
- Ability to work as part of a highly technical team of professionals who are responsible for the architectural design, development, and deployment of CC&B technical solution to meet business requirements
- Strong organizational skills, technical expertise and architectural capabilities are essential in this role
- The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience designing, solutioning, implementing technologies in one or more domains, e.g. applications, data or integrating custom / commercially available application suites
- Experience in development of architectures around one or more technology domains (e.g. application, data, advanced technologies, Software As A Service, Operating Systems, Mobility, etc.) &/or business process architectures
- Experience in evaluating technology and establishing standard implementations
- Solid understanding of architectural concepts and practices leading to solutions that are reliable, maintainable, reusable, scalable and extensible, e.g. service-oriented architectures
- Conversant in emerging technologies and practices, e.g. Big Data/Analytics, Cloud (SaaS, PaaS), mobile, sensors (Internet of Things)
- Experience in selling new processes and techniques
- Ability to communicate designs and give persuasive presentations
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management and communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with changing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Must be flexible and able to work off-hours as required to support deployments, resolve production problems or respond to corporate emergencies
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Al Roper | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.