Capital Markets Product Control Associate- Fixed Income
Product Control Associate
Job Number: 21-05353
Job Number: 21-05353
Eclaro is looking for a Product Control Associate for our client in Montreal State.
This is a direct hire with the client. The client is a multinational investment bank and financial services company. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Applies expertise and provides advice in calculation, analysis, and reporting of financial results in compliance with applicable standards and regulatory requirements.
- Works across Client to deliver accounting program / process results aligned with overall group goals.
- Reviews and/or personally delivers some accounting services and processing activities.
- Supports an efficient and effective accounting function that uses common information sources and practices, reduces ongoing costs, and increases service level performance.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and relevant information and reporting of group, legal entity, and reportable segments results for management and statutory reporting.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of financial programs to manage the fiscal period close processes.
- Works in conjunction with others to ensure sign-off and attest to reported financial results.
- Analyses data and information to provide financial performance insights and recommendations for consolidated business financial statements.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Monitors and tracks financial information compliance with standards and regulations, and addresses any issues.
- Provides information and supports the process for internal (e.g. corporate, SOX) and external audits.
- Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis, and/or streamlined reporting.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports and dashboards.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders across functional disciplines.
- Acts as liaison between stakeholders to align agendas and ensure a clear contextual understanding of the business needs.
- Supports development and execution of accounting, risk, and regulatory strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaises with internal and external auditors and regulators to provide necessary information to support arising issues and responses to questions.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to assigned business/group to interpret accounting changes identified by the Chief Accountants' Group; assesses impacts on financial results and reporting requirements; supports the implementation of applicable process and control change requirements.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans to manage and execute the reporting / accounting needs and support business objectives.
- Participates in the design, implementation, and management of core business, group, legal entity financial processes, reporting, systems, and controls to improve the quality and effectiveness of financial information and management of risks.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within Client; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
If interested, you may contact:
Audrei Cortez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.