Job Number: 20-07989
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Calibration Technician for our client in Middleton, WI.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for troubleshooting, work order repairs, general and preventive maintenance/ calibration on all building, production and facility equipment to ensure safe and effective working conditions
- Competent computer skills in a Windows environment and the use of maintenance management software.
- Responsible for calibrating, certifying, and verifying accuracy of test, measurement and diagnostic equipment and instruments.
- Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs production and utility equipment, electrical and system utility problems.
- Calibrates plant process and lab equipment to defined parameters and schedules.
- Maintains appropriate calibration documentation and records, including computer data entry and filing of reports.
- Stays current on SOPs, writes SOPs for review and implementation, and prepares validations for instruments and equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance of production equipment in a timely manner.
- Performs general building maintenance duties.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner according to Company safety policies and procedures.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.