C08 - ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES / ADMIN SVC GEN/MULTI - IT PROJECT COORDINATOR IT PROJECT COORDINATOR
C08 - Administrative Services / Admin SVC Gen/Multi - IT Project Coordinator
Job Number: 21-15393
Job Number: 21-15393
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a C08 - Administrative Services / Admin SVC Gen/Multi - IT Project Coordinator for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The project coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the Vice President of Enterprise Data & Intelligence Enablement (EDIE) calendar.
- Acting as the senior most administrative point of contact between the Vice President and his direct reports, the candidate will be responsible scheduling complex team meetings, coordinating department administrative functions, and ensuring the demands of the organization are met.
- The candidate will ensure the Vice President and his Leadership Team remain focused on the objectives of the organization by ensuring the appropriate time management practices are followed.
- The project coordinator will attend team meetings, coordinate agenda content, and take meeting minutes and track action items.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter with 5-10+ years of project coordinator / executive admin experience.
- In addition, the individual is a strong team player with in-depth knowledge and demonstrated hands-on expertise with supporting senior level executives.
- Experience with Microsoft office, calendar, MS Teams is required.
- Experience with SharePoint, Office 365/SharePoint Online, SharePoint Framework is preferred but not required.
- Proactively manage the Vice Presidents calendar
- Partner with the V.P. and his Leadership Team to coordinate departmental meetings, agendas, meeting materials, and more.
- Take meeting minutes and follow up on action items.
- Prepare presentations as needed
- Coordinate communications, newsletters and success stories
- Partner with the departments Executive Admin and PPS team to coordinate employee engagement activities for the organization and other ad-hoc projects as needed
- Create and Maintain mail-groups
- Prepare expense reports
- Work cohesively with a team of four additional contract EAs
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or relevant software focused degree, or equivalent previous experience
- 5-10+ years of project coordinator / executive admin experience
- Strong ability to facilitate meetings with individuals and groups to gather, understand and articulate their business needs
- Experience with SharePoint and MS Teams
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Experience in working directly with Leadership Teams, and large organizations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Flexibility to be pulled into a variety of ad-hoc projects
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.