C++ Technical Specialist
C++ Technical Specialist
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a C++ Technical Specialist for our client in Timonium, MD.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Senior Applications Developer provides input and support for, and performs full systems life cycle management activities (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.)
- Candidate participates in component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing for Applications Development (AD) initiatives to meet business requirements
- This position provides input to applications development project plans and integrations
- Candidate collaborates with teams and supports emerging technologies to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives.
- The Senior Applications Developer provides knowledge and support for applications development, integration and maintenance
- Candidate provides input to department and project teams on decisions supporting projects
- This position entails designing, implementing, and maintaining code and data
- Responsibilities include review and analysis of business and functional requirements
- Participation in project architecture and technical design
- Performing technical analysis, implementation, debugging and maintenance of complex program modules.
- Writing design and technical specifications, code implementation, defect correction, unit testing, and participation in design and code reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 5-8+ years' of technical experience in Windows based application programming and development using C++, C# and SQL.
- Primary Skill:
- Agile Development
- Soft Skills:
- Effective Communication
- Additional Skills:
- C# .NET
- C++ (experience in a Windows environment)
- SQL Programming
- Windows Operating System
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary