C++ Programmer,-Merchant Processing
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a C++ Programmer,-Merchant Processing for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Lead the design, development and implementation of complex merchant services applications
- Uses previous experience as well as innovative architectural direction to develop new capabilities enabling merchant services processing
- Ensure adherence to architectural standards and practices
- Promote design of re-usable components and services
- Define and validate technical and business requirements to ensure feasibility and completeness of the technical solutions
- Transfer knowledge to others through teaching, mentoring or sharing of ideas on a day-to-day basis
- You must demonstrate the ability to design and code for scalability and operations
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) software modeling methodology to design the system
- Enterprise Architect (EA) utility to define the modeling associated with the development
- Logical architecture: classes and objects, data model, data dictionary
- Enterprise Architect (EA) is also used to generate Web Services interfaces (WSDL)
- PHP, using CakePHP, and Python to build user interfaces
- Hands on experience designing, coding and delivering distributed applications in heterogeneous technical environments; expert level experience with C++/CSDK
- Ability to prepare detailed technical design documentation for application processing, data Integration, workflow integration, and report integration
- Ability to develop (code) and implement the logical architecture in enterprise-class processing platforms
- Strong communication, organization and presentation skills
- Able to work in an Agile environment and facilitate Dev Story Grooming, Attend Daily Standups, etc.
- Experience in payment transaction processing from routing, switching to authentication and authorization of payments as they related to merchant and card-based purchases
- Database integration experience with Oracle, Golden Gate and SQL Stored Procedures
- Knowledge of PCI DDS standards, security strategies for merchant processing, card present and not present processing
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.