C#.Net Technical Specialist
C#.Net Technical Specialist
Job Number: 19-07857
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a C#.Net Technical Specialist for our client in Timonium, MD.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will be a member of Strategic Package Planning Systems (SPPS) Total Itinerary Manifest Manager (TIMM) development team responsible for high performance, service fabric applications that are critical to UPS operations.
- System consists of RESTful web services in a service fabric farm and a SQL server cluster environment. Aligns with our 2020 organization strategy.
- Responsibilities include participation in requirements analysis, system and software designs, coding, unit testing, product test support, and deployment support.
- Technical focus is on the server-side implementation of real-time, database-driven applications, services, and service fabric components written in C# and SQL using Microsoft Visual Studio and related toolsets.
- As a team member, this role requires relational leadership capabilities to guide and motivate junior team members as well as technical leadership capabilities.
- Agile development process experience is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering (Systems, Computer, or Electrical); 5-8 years software development experience on the Microsoft platform; experience with all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Must be able to take direction, work collaboratively as a member of a team, and interact effectively and professionally with other developers, QA personnel, management, and representatives of the business.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to a wide range of audiences - both orally and in writing.
- Must have experience writing technical documentation, including but not limited to software design specifications, interface specifications, and user manuals.
- Primary Skills:
- C# .NET
- Microsoft SQL Server development (SQL, Stored Procedures, Indexes, Performance Tuning, etc.)
- RESTful Web Services/Micro Services
- Management Skills:
- Effective Communication
- Team player - Advanced
- Additional Skills:
- Complicated XML Document Usage / XSD
- Microsoft TFS
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary