C#.Net Senior Programmer Analyst
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a C#.Net Senior Programmer Analyst for our client in Parsippany, New Jersey.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this Srewarding opportunity!
- Safety Service Performance (SSP) application reports on UPS driver safety, service and performances metrics across most of the UPS Fleet.
- SSP Details:
- IDE: Microsoft VS 2015 – VS 2017 doesn't support Silverlight projects.
- Source Management: TFS
- Language: C #, .NET Framework, SilverLight, ESRI SDK for Silverlight, TSQL
- Platform: DB – SQL Server 2008, OS – Windows Server 2008, IIS Farm, Windows VM
- Development Methodology: Agile with TFS
- SSP Developer Work Priorities
- Reporting enhancements: extending existing reports, creating new reports, integrating reports with map visualization features.
- Work with Business Owners, other developers and IT teams to do analysis on reporting requirements
- Identify data sources.
- Analysis of raw data.
- Formulate business rules to create new reporting data elements.
- Document business rules.
- Verify business rules meet the requirements of Business Owner
- Work with development team to code various tiers of the application with limited supervision.
- SQL – TSQL – Database tier MS SQL Server
- Extend data model (schema) to support new reporting elements.
- Create new User Defined Table Types to support new reporting.
- Code stored procedures to support reporting requirements.
- Script changes for UAT and Production deployments.
- Do performance analysis on database changes to identify potential problems.
- WCF XML Web Services C#, IIS hosted. App Tier.
- Extend data sets to support new reporting requirements.
- Create new data sets to support new reporting requirements as appropriate.
- Code, debug, test C# to support new reporting requirements.
- RIA Web Services C#, IIS Hosted. Web Tier
- Code, debug, test C# to support new reporting requirements
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.comEqual Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.