C#.Net Lead Programmer Analyst
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a C#.Net Lead Programmer Analyst for our client in Mahwah, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Lead Application Developer for Corporate Reference Data team in ENT.
- The position reports to the CRD Application Development Manager and provides leadership in full systems life cycle management of medium to complex projects.
- The position requires coordination of activities of junior team members working on CTIP and non-CTIP release requirements and support efforts.
- The LAD provides leadership in full systems life cycle management (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.) to ensure delivery is on time and within budget.
- He/She directs component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing of Applications Development (AD) initiatives to meet business requirements and ensure compliance.
- The Lead Application Developer is expected to stay current on industry best practices, standards, trends, tools, and techniques.
- The Lead Application Developer is responsible for Analysis/Design, Code, Unit test, Build, System, Integration, Deployment, and Production Support.
- Tasks will include leading and providing technical direction to junior team members and interfacing teams, requirements analysis, sizing and scoping, implementing new initiatives, log analysis, building code, defect corrections and leading all phases of the Application Lifecycle process.
- The LAD should have developed applications utilizing JAVA, SQL Server, Stored Procedures, Cold Fusion and .Net, and, should have experience interfacing with application and customers.
- Candidate must have strong analytical and technical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to successfully multi-task and provide oversight and technical direction to junior team members and interfacing external teams.
- C# .NET
- .NET Environment
- GUI Design
- SQL Language
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Team Foundational Server (TFS)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.