Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a C#/.Net Developer for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Program/service design and develop code (Distributed) to create software applications
- Unit testing
- Documentation for production installation, product registrations, reviews, and SADs/LLDs
- Problem analysis and resolution & production support
- Environment trouble shooting (Installation/Packaging Issue investigation, stability/vendor products, etc.)
- Evaluating and assessing program/service performance (PE Testing)
- Provide program/service maintenance and remediation support
- Support technology related objectives (e.g., DNP, vendor/server upgrades, patches, migrations/decommissioning, etc.)
- Manage activities to specified project timelines
- Emerge as subject matter expert for application
- Represents development team in cross-GWIM development POCs & associated forums
- 5+ years of application development experience
- Web application development experience using .NET
- Must have excellent software design and documentation skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Must have excellent organization skills
- Ability to debug applications
- Experience with the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and/or Agile methodology
- Able to communicate effectively across varied areas including technology, business units and senior leadership
Interested in applying?
- Prior Content Management system experience is a plus
- Java/J2EE experience a plus
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.