Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a C#.Net Arch/Developer for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Analyze DQMC (Data Quality Management Console) platform and application.
- Responsible for C#/.NET application development and modification and / or maintenance of applications.
- Works closely with business partners in defining requirements for systems applications.
- Day-to-day focus is on resolution of complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes.
- Role at this level usually has full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- Primary objective is to meet bank wide informational and reporting needs in a timely manner.
- Manage the on-going collection of key data accuracy and integrity information from a variety of sources and test its accuracy.
- Generate graphs and basic trend analysis from the data for all credit originating business units demonstrating actual performance including comparison to established bank wide error thresholds where appropriate.
- Support the development of data integrity reporting tools, including a central repository for collection of data accuracy and integrity data.
- In-depth knowledge of development tools and languages.
- Requires a proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software, Business Object queries, and SQL databases, the Loan Accounting and Origination Systems across the Bank, and the data warehousing and staging structures in the IT environment.
- Must have good interpersonal skills , be team focused and well-organized, as at times deadlines are tight.
- Architect and implement high quality, state of the art business application using the latest .NET technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing complex and large-scale business applications. Apply industry best practices.
- Apply Service Oriented Architecture Principles.
- Deep understanding of OOP, Design Patterns, Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Design, Design Web-based Applications, Design Service Contracts, Design Data Models, and Hands-on application development.
Nice to Have:
- XML DB Skill.
- Individual will have 8+ years of experience.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.