|Reference # :||18-01259||Title :||C# ASP.Net|
|Location :||Itasca, IL|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||02/09/2018|
C# ASP.Net Developer
Do you want to work where innovation drives business? Eclaro is looking for a C# ASP.Net Developer in Itasca, Il.
Eclaro’s client ranks in the Top 5 Companies awarded US patents annually, and is known worldwide as a leader in the technology industry. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The contract will be initially for 6 months with possible extension.
· This position requires a senior level C# ASP.NET Enterprise Developer who has experience working in large organizations.
· The developer will be working with members of the front office team on varying projects and will need the following skills:
· Senior C# ASP.NET Enterprise Developer. Interoperability experience across mainline ERP systems.
· Strong experience in Services Oriented Architectures and able to work in n-Tiered environments. Restful/SOAP Services, WebAPI/WCF, XML/XSD.
· Strong MVC development skills. Preferred experience in Telerik controls (e.g. Telerik ASP.NET MVC Controls).
· Full SDLC with ability to communicate in written and verbal forms with business regarding requirements.
· Note that there is client communication involved - written and verbal communication skills are a must. Experience with highly abstracted designs/approaches and ability to visualize the same.
· Requires critical thinking and detail oriented individual.
· The consultant will need the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment with the ability to estimate effort and meet set deadlines.
· Availability to work nights and weekend when required. Approximately a six-month position.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
· 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
· TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
· Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested candidates may send their resume at Katherine.Torres@eclaro.com or call (513) 4499042 and look for Katherine.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.