|Reference # :||18-10395||Title :||Buyer|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/26/2018 / 05/25/2019|
Senior Sourcing Specialist
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Sourcing Specialist for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Leads/supports execution of sourcing projects in collaboration with Procurement category owners and sourcing managers.
• Support and/or lead execution of procurement plans depending on category/project complexity
• Identification & screening/selection of potential sources and recommend appropriate sourcing method
• Assist with preparation of competitive go-to-market events (solicitation of bids, quotations and proposals) with pertinent specifications, terms and conditions.
• Evaluate proposals, assess risk and recommend overall best offer for a product or service
• Assist in the preparation of and/or issue contracts and SOWs (or large purchase orders) for legal review and approval
• Negotiate legal terms and conditions with suppliers
• Ability to professionally communicate with associates at all levels, both written and orally.
• Maintain agreement files as required
• As part of implementation, review product availability and/or pricing information with suppliers
• Provide internal and market analytics to support capture of best value for Client
• Prepare periodic category performance reports for assigned categories
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Science or Engineering
• 6+ years of work experience with some experience in Research & Development with emphasis on HEOR
• 6+ years Procurement/Procurement negotiating legal terms such as limitation of liability, hold harmless, indemnification, tax, etc.
• Prior work experience in Clinical Research, Drug Discovery, Product Development a plus
• Analytic skills using advanced Excel, Spotfire, Tableau, and/or other analytic tools. Examples of analytic capabilities required.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment is required
• Strong analytical and communication skills (written and verbal)
Strong Contract management skills
• Proficiency in Ariba, Microsoft Word and Power Point and Excel
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects/tasks effectively
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
If interested, please contact:
212 258 2279
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary