Job Number: 21-12258
Job Number: 21-12258
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Buyer for our client in Corvallis, OR. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will be working with internal R&D and Operations partners and global suppliers to ensure supply of parts and assemblies to enable development, enhancement, and production of our industrial web press products and platforms
- Will be responsible for placing orders via SAP Ariba, communicating with suppliers and partners to align commitments and establish agreements, updating tools/systems, tracking deliveries, and resolving issues
- Additional work activities include guiding the organization to ensure adherence to approved procurement processes, guidelines, and policies and may include developing new supply sources, performing purchasing-related financial analysis, updating metrics and analysing forecasts
- Establish and maintain purchase orders with suppliers for products and services
- Regularly monitor systems and respond to order requests, outstanding deliveries, etc.
- Actively communicate with internal and external partners on schedules, status, etc.
- Resolve invoicing and or supplier payment issues
- Knowledge of and experience with SAP or similar MRP system
- Foundational understanding of inventory management including demand and supply variability, safety stock, etc.
- Experience with BOMs and change management processes
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated ability to monitor multiple open items and drive to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to share data and information via documents, spreadsheets, and other tools
- Ability to exercise independent judgement to solve problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and/or 4-5 minimum years of related experience or master's degree and up 3 years minimum experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.