Job Number: 21-04234
Job Number: 21-04234
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Buyer for our client in Corvallis, OR. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for purchasing materials, components, equipment, supplies or commodity products for delivery at a specified time and location.
- Places orders via SAP Ariba, communicate with suppliers to align commitments, update tracking tools/systems, track deliveries and resolves issues
- Updates internal and external partners using word, excel, SharePoint and email
- May develop new supply sources where vendors and suppliers are inadequate
- Performs purchasing-related financial analysis, metrics tracking and forecasting
- Able to apply specialist level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues
- Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action
- Acts as an engaged and informed team member providing analysis of information and project direction, activity, and results
- Follows established guidelines and interprets policies
- Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations
- Knowledge and use of SAP or similar MRP system
- Understanding of inventory management including items such as demand variability, safety stock, etc.
- Experienced with BOM and change management
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to monitor multiple open items and drive to completion
- Excellent communication skills
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and/or 4-5 minimum years of related experience or Master's degree and up 3 years minimum experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.