Job Number: 20-07150
Job Number: 20-07150
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Buyer for our client in Corvallis, OR. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for purchasing materials, components, equipment, supplies or commodity products for delivery at a specified time and location
- Develops new supply sources where vendors and suppliers are inadequate.
- Performs purchasing-related financial analysis and forecasting.
- Applies basic foundation of a functions principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope
- Utilizes professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience
- Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Places Purchase Orders - Reviews purchase requisitions for completeness and accuracy of information; contacts department or initiator to clarify or complete information; determines method to process requisition based on dollar amount, timeliness required, and existing open contracts.
- New Product Setup – Setup new products in support of new product introduction for commodity
- Assurance of Supply - Ensure AOS is maintained for lower level materials consigned to 3rd party suppliers while managing Inventory exposure
- Assist in Vendor Selection - Assists partners to identify and selects vendor to procure requisitioned commodities, meeting criteria such as price, quantity, quality and OTD and places orders.
- Communication - Interprets and communicates purchasing procedures to departments; assists departments in initiating requisitions and orders and solves problems with orders.
- Problem Resolution - Resolves purchasing problems between Client and vendor.
- Payment issue resolution - Resolves payment issues AP and vendor.
- Detail oriented
- SAP experience preferred
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and/or 2-4 minimum years of related experience or a Masters degree and up to 2 years experience.
- Basic knowledge of buyer/plannerfunction.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.