Business Systems Consultant
Business Systems Consultant
Job Number: 21-12055
Do you want to work where innovation drives business? Eclaro is looking for a Business Systems Consultant for our client in San Diego, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a future-focused technology solutions provider recognized throughout the world for their original approach to overcoming challenges. Make your impact as a part of our team!
- With a professional experience of supporting complex accounting systems with an extensive experience of Oracle ERP Financial system providing business analysis, configurations, data analysis and reporting as a lead worker.
- Strong experience in AR, GL, AP with implementation and process related experience in Oracle Quote-To-Cash (Order to Cash) process area and working knowledge in Oracle Order Management, Inventory, Service Contracts.
- The position primary responsibility will be to interface with Business and other key stakeholders to understand the business needs, assess Finance impacts, gather and document the business requirements, define use cases and test scenarios for UAT, facilitate testing and validations.
- Good communication and presentation skills is mandatory.
- Also required to play an advisory role to suggest best practices to address process and system issues.
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite, end-to-end business processes across O2C, P2P and R2R win working knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite and underlying source data and processes.
- Experience modifying and creating Oracle EBS workflows.
- Advanced SQL experience querying large data sets from multiple sources and developing automated reporting.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse team having diverse responsibilities.
- Work with key stakeholders and cross functional teams to understand data requirements and business needs for various purposes, including integrations with other applications, and translate into technical specifications.
- Conducting business requirement reviews and developing functional specifications;
- Create and update business process documents as it relates to financials processes such as month end closing.
- Create requirements document, functional specification documents, unit and integrated test scenario documents and other relevant artifacts necessary for implementation of IT solutions.
- Create or update end user training documents and guides.
- Provide hands-on training to end users on various aspects of applications.
- Define IT solutions to various business needs and communicate in clear terms to business unit management the IT solution alternatives and assist them in their decision making.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Planning and coordination skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.