Business Systems Consultant 3 - Tech Bids Writer
Business Systems Consultant
Job Number: 21-06405
Job Number: 21-06405
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Business Systems Consultant for our client in Trenton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Include all aspects of procurement efforts, including gathering key requirements and timelines and assist in developing and analyzing technology bid solicitations, Q&A, Quote Evaluation and Intent to Award packages.
- Include review of assigned information technology bid solicitations and work with the Client agency's Client Contract Manager to develop the scope of work tasks which the awarded contractor(s) will need to perform to complete the work required by the procurement.
- Include revising and/or rewriting bid solicitation submissions as necessary to ensure requirements are clear to bidders including arranging tasks in a logical sequence (e.g. chronologically, grouped by discipline, etc.), defining deliverables and establishing performance standards and how they will be monitored.
- This work will be performed through collaboration with the Client agency and other subject matter experts, research, and review/data mining of existing or similar documents (current contracts, previous RFP documentation, and other documentation).
- Include performing quality check of all assigned bid solicitations to include checking for compliance, proofreading, and adherence to policy and procedures and ensure accuracy and quality of work.
- Include establishing and maintaining files as directed.
- Minimum of three years’ experience developing various types of information technology bid solicitations (software, cloud, hardware)
- Has excellent reading and writing skills
- Has the ability to multi-task
- Has the ability to work with senior management
- Detail oriented
- Has complex reasoning skills and can work independently.
- Bachelor Degree required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status