Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Systems Analyst for our client in Groton, GT.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manages details at a low level while being able to quickly, consistently and accurately consolidate the information to assist in management decision making.
- Works well with project mangers and program executives in a cross functional and global environment.
- Understands and analyzes business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals; Partners with senior leadership in the development of business strategies and business process reorganization;
- Works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, document, communicate, and validate business needs and requirements for changes to business processes, policies, and information systems;
- Analyzes, models, optimizes, documents and implements business processes and process flows, information and information flows and business rules;
- Develops, writes and communicates business requirements (including functional specifications) for use in the design and implementation of business solutions;
- Ensures that requirements are implemented in the final product;
- Liaises with technical resources, third party suppliers and internal managers; and
- Promotes business change & IT risk management assuring that IT meets its business, legal and regulatory compliance obligations.
- Strategic Business Analyst – strategically partners across groups to understand overall business vision, goals, needs and identify gaps and opportunities and what can be done from a process, information or enabling technology perspective to meet those goals and needs.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Aria Rico at Ariadne.Rico@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary