Business System Analyst
JobDiva # 19-09989
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business System Analyst for our client in Lexington, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Coordinates all areas of system testing, including preparation, execution and installation support to assure quality system changes.
- Monitors and provides daily production, business and system consultation and support to client base; supports complex systems to assigned client base and identifies, studies and resolves production problems.
- Leads major complex projects, estimates plans and project timelines and resources for target implementation schedules.
- Organizes, directs and develops all aspects of assigned projects, both technical and business.
- Prioritizes and identifies cross application/system enhancements, documents business needs, determines development impacts to current system processing and works with programmers and users to ensure accuracy of enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent experience. Minimum 4 - 8 years' experience.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.