Business Support Manager
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Business Support Manager for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Business Support Manager role will directly support the Treasury Data Management organization, within Corporate Treasury, and will be responsible for managing diverse, advanced and confidential administrative functions.
- Strategic planning, metric/dashboard reporting, financial control/budgeting and consolidation, resource planning, personnel process, premises management and planning, initiative planning, communications, vendor management, staff and "All Hands” meeting support, associate training, process improvement, business continuity, policy adherence, audit/compliance, employee engagement, recognition, team calendar, shared document management, access management and special projects
- The Business Support Manager will need to anticipate organizational needs and proactively work with senior leaders to plan appropriately Additionally, the Business Support Manager must be able to interact on a daily basis with all levels of the organization, reviewing and gaining feedback to better support the organization
- Manages a function or area within the technology environment
- Manages other managers and/or senior single contributors
- May be responsible for hiring, termination and performance management
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and support of multiple systems or applications including their ongoing service delivery and/or operation Responsible for multiple technology projects across multiple teams or a smaller number of major complex projects if a smaller area of the technology development function
- Manages budget, monitors progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly
- Responsible for staffing, performance management and compensation decision-making
- Provides input into policy issues
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Business or related field
- 5+ year of business support and/or program management experience
- Ability to plan and direct financial and resource plans
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with peers and multiple levels of management
- Strong problem solving, conceptual thinking, attention to detail, and sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships, communicate effectively and influence others
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage a variety of business functions, adapt to changing business needs and multi-task/ prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Visio, and SharePoint
- Ability to develop and document an end-to-end strategy and ensure tactical priorities are met
- Previous business support experience specific to resource management, budget/forecasting, and vendor management
- Self-starting, organized, proactive, and requiring minimal management oversight
- Time management, analytical and organizational skills are a must
- Solid understanding of risk management, finance and data management concepts
- IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience.
- Typically requires a minimum of 7-10 years of applicable experience.
- Process Improvement experience and training
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.