-Business/QA Analyst - BOTS and Data Project
Business / QA Analyst
Job Number: 21-10621
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Business / QA Analyst for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Business/Quality Assurance Analyst will work within the Office of Information Technology and will be responsible for interfacing with various offices and divisions to review requirements, lead JAD sessions, schedule meetings, prepare test plans, and create system requirement documents for use by system analyst to produce detail design documents for specific projects.
- Captures detailed requirements for various stages of a application life cycle working with the business SME
- Verifies that system requirements are traceable, consistent, complete, and testable.
- Writes checklist to track all components involved in application changes
- Performs requirements, design and code walk through /reviews as requested
- Recommends corrective action to ensure compliance with test plans.
- Writes and maintains test plans based on software requirements and design documents
- Verifies that software applications perform in accordance with system requirements and specifications
- Verifies function, performance, integration, and acceptance test results are in accordance with application and departmental standards
- Measures the severity of failures and defects in accordance with test plan guidelines.
- Accurately and thoroughly documents application performance failures and defects during each quality review session.
- Clearly and accurately communicates test results to programming staff and/or appropriate management. staff.
- Regularly enters issues/defects related to the test life cycle or change control environment into applicable. tracking system.
- Updates applicable tracking system with problem solutions and status.
- Conducts testing meetings, as necessary, for problems encountered during the test life cycle.
- Acts as liaison for application groups and external agencies
- Assists users in developing test plans, test scripts, and implementation plans as requested
- Provides reports showing status and activity in the change control environment to technical teams and appropriate management staff.
- Captures Meeting Notes, Action Items, and follows up on action items with the respective clients appropriately.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related area
- Five (5) years' experience as an IT Business Analyst (requirements gathering, business process mapping.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing methodology and practices.
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Project/Sharepoint Workspace planning too
- Must have excellent customer service skills with strong decision-making capabilities
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience implementing business analysis techniques.
- Experience with various project life cycles and methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, project management, etc.)
- Experience executing project life cycle from end to end and involvement in all phases of project life cycle
- Experience with Use Case Modeling [e.g., Specifications, Packages, Diagrams]
- Experience facilitating user requirements sessions
- Experience conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions
- Experience supporting the business in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Experience writing use cases
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience documenting Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) and Traceability Matrices
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Visio and/or standard software applications typically used in a corporate office environment
- Previous experience working in state government
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.