BUSINESS OR SYSTEMS ANALYST
Business / Systems Analyst
Job Number: 21-08587
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business / Systems Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role is part of the IT Provider Financial Management team. This team ensures accurate and timely financial management for key IT delivery providers by maintaining controls and facilitating approval reviews. It owns and improves provider consumption governance aiming to strengthen controls and streamline process. Finally, it advises on the IT delivery provider finances through issue resolution, reporting, planning and analysis.
- This role is responsible for partnering with IT Finance and Digital Capability Managers (DCMs) to promote transparency in the cost management process and reporting. It also collaborates with the IT Provider Governance team and is responsible for the Consumption and Financial Management functions of the overall service provider governance.
- Accountable for the accuracy, collection, issue management and reporting of major provider consumption spend.
- Manage a centralized provider spend process.
- Prepare consolidated view of user demand and provider consumption data. These enterprise views will track status, as well as, risks, issues, improvements and opportunities related to Delivery projects and other activities.
- Support Digital Capability Managers regarding provider cost management processes and enterprise application level reporting requirements.
- Partner with IT Finance to foster transparency into costs, consumption, demand and performance.
- Support the delivery of the budget-projection and monthly accrual processes as they relate to key vendors' activities.
- Partner with Provider Governance, assisting in ensuring provider contracts align with enterprise cost management process and performance reporting requirements.
- Supports the process of all tools utilized in the Demand, Fulfillment & IT Financial Management.
- Leverage project financial and operational insights to advise decision making and identify improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years' experience in IT and/or Finance preferably based at a bio/pharmaceutical company.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking, leadership, and partnering.
- Must have experience in financial processes and internal controls, and how they apply to IT and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated ability of analyzing and defining business processes, using structured problem solving and available tools to quickly evaluate problems, identify root cause, create action plans, assess impact and develop resolution options.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills to enable the identification of systemic issues preferred
- Advanced MS Excel skills should include pivot tables, data merging, charting, pivot charts, data models, etc.
- Experience reporting on data from commercial tools; experience in ServiceNow and SAP is a plus.
- Excellent teamwork & interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and collaborate with employees & management.
- Strong facilitation & meeting management skills; Strong communicator via all media: collaboration technologies (SharePoint, Skype, etc.) & presentations written, emails, verbal – with a wide variety of audiences.
- Acts with integrity and develops credibility through an action-oriented approach that demonstrates accountability for results.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.