Business Operations Consultant
JobDiva # 20-05376
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Analytical Science & Technology Operations Specialist supports the development and implementation of standard processes and technology tools supporting budget management and reporting, project management, and procurements.
- Budget Tracking Solution
- Standard Process Maps (Budget, Procurements, Project/Portfolio)
- Reporting Dashboards
- Supporting Process Documentation (SOPs, Guidance, Training Materials, etc.)
- Training Development & Delivery
- PMP Certification (Preferred)
- SharePoint Site, Page, Content Administration
- Process Development (Mapping, Procedural Document Authoring)
- Visio (Swimlane Flow-Charts)
- Six Sigma/Lean Six Sigma (Preferred)
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization Tools (MS Excel, Tableau, Spotfire, etc.) & development experience
- Familiarity w/ GxP processes.
- Operations Experience (Preferred)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Melrose Madrigal | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.