Business Objects Developer
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Business Objects Developer for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Installation and set up servers, Administration and support of Business Objects(BO 4.0) development provide application support.
- Develop and maintain reports, Universe and macros to support the business community.
- Provide training for the and-user in formulating reports and queries.
- Interact with users to document and analyze Business requirements and deliver results appropriately.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all aspects of the Business Objects in production and development BO environment.
- Business Objects Universe Designer/Architect is responsible and accountable for all Business Objects Development deliverables provided by the Enterprise reporting team.
- This includes architecture, design and implementation and support of solutions using the Business Objects Enterprise Server, Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence and Xcelsius platforms.
- Expert in designing Business Objects Universe(s). Should be able to recommend data warehouse designing to perform row level security and get better performance when using the Universes.
- Experienced in requirement gatherings from Business and create the specs for development of Universe Design/WebI.
- Expert level understanding of Life Cycle of project involving Business Objects Enterprise.
- Should have experience implementing OLTP and Data Mart/EDW.
- Ability to create the BO Universe(s) by connecting to custom applications & Data marts.
- Team player
- Good communication skill
- Good documentation skill
- Hands-on experience in data warehouses and BI to design and develop Business Reports, Dashboards with SAP Business Objects.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.