Business Management Support
Business Management Support
Job Number: 21-04222
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a Business Management Support for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity
- Investigate and resolve user and system generated issues across all the current Production systems in a timely manner, both for local and global users and systems, to reduce and manage the impact of system and application issues affecting the relevant Business Units, Front Office / trading being the top priority
- Strong technical & working knowledge of Linux, Databases (Oracle and/or Sybase) Perl/Python (any other scripting knowledge is acceptable), & Agile Primary activities are:
- To deliver into the client deactivation process (the prevention of execution and booking of new transactions) as part of the Client Lifecycle Management project, focusing on in scope AMRS Front Office applications.
- Interrogate FO systems for successful client mappings
- Deactivate clients upon approval
- Support all GET applications
- Incident Management & Problem Management
- Continual Service Management Process Improvement
- Disaster Recovery Planning & Testing
- L2 user support:
- Investigate application-related system and user requests, resolve or coordinate resolution of issues. Efficient in communication with traders, strong understanding of business language and business workflows would be needed
- Work with all facets of Infrastructure, Vendor, & External teams on issues requiring deeper investigation, coordinate resolution and provide feedback to users • Good understanding of SDLC & Agile.
- Incident Management:
- Handle locally raised high priority incident tickets and own timely and consistent communication with the Trading Floor users.
- Actively drive the resolution of high impact incidents on our services (including coordination of the incident bridge calls, escalation via IT hierarchy as appropriate)
- Work with members of the team and developers for prompt resolution. Updating knowledge base as appropriate after incident is resolved to reduce recovery time.
- On-call support could be required on a rota basis both during the week and at weekends.
- Problem Management
- Ownership of problem tickets that have been raised for your application set
- Provide resolution for open problems or ensure that the appropriate parties have been tasked with doing so and are progressing.
- Continual Service Management Process Improvement & Reporting In the area of service quality and management, the role will involve;
- Identify process improvements in the regional and global support models and assist in implementation
- Communicate outages to business and IT teams
- Work with project managers on the introduction and supportability of new services and systems
- Produce MIS on the overall quality of services
- Follow up and resolve issues of poor service quality
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Tony Clariza | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.