Business Intelligence Development Lead
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Business Intelligence Development Lead for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for analyzing and articulating complex system requirements and the subsequent development of reporting, analytical, and dashboard solutions for the Business Intelligence (BI) platform spanning various business domains
- Design & develop scalable reporting platform, manage interactions with stakeholders across Markets related to reporting and analytics initiatives, including business need assessment, prioritization of activities, and change management
- 7-10 years of experience in architecting large scale and robust reporting platforms in data center and cloud
- Experience in, not all, but some of these BI products: SAP Business Objects (BO), Microstrategy, Cognos, Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Experience in, not all, but some of these visualization tools: Tableau, Domo, Sisense, TIBCO Spotfire, AWS Quicksight
- Experience in, not all, but some of these database tools: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, AWS Redshift, Snowflake, AWS Athena
- Experience in, not all, but some of these ETL tools: Alteryx, Informatica, SAS
- Experience in SAP Business Objects SDK
- Good knowledge of JAVA and/or C#/.Net
- Experience with relational data models
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in team environments
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development environment
- At least a Bachelor's in Computer Science or alternatively some Engineering, Math and/or Scientific discipline
- If a BS or BA in CS or some other Engineering, Math and/or Scientific discipline is not your undergrad, then a Masters in a STEM discipline
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.