JobDiva # 19-04737
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Business/Data Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The temporary workers will support the AMI Deployment Team during electric and gas meter installation deployment.
- In this role, they will be expected to learn and use the CPMS, WMS, CIS, and Profield computer applications.
- They will be expected to review electric or gas meter installation cases in the Profield application, manage the cases as appropriate within Profield, and also create associated work requests or referrals in the CPMS, WMS, CIS, and Profield applications.
- Additionally, the workers will be expected to log the cases that they work on, including monitoring and recording job details and statuses in the appropriate database.
- The worker will also interact with customers scheduling appointments, and interact with other company departments completing AMI meter installations.
- Candidate must be a self-starter that actively engages issues seeking resolution.
- Ability to review long list of records in excel and work to find corresponding paperwork to those records
- Agile, self-motivated learner.
- Displays initiative by resolving issues on their own and applying lessons learned to new situations
- Has a high quality of work and checks work frequently
- Must be able to work in a team and as an individual
- Ability to learn AMI and Legacy applications with proper training.
- Ability to communicate with end user customers to resolve issues, gaps, and collect data
- Strong writing skills - with the ability to draft procedural and process flow documents.
- Very strong verbal skills - with the ability to clearly communicate technical issues and potential resolution paths.
- Experience with transaction investigation and correction through User Interface
- Experience working on repetitive tasks
- Experience on creating daily communications and reports
- Experience with defect management and reporting tools (i.e. Rational) for issue identification, work assignment, communication and resolution.
- Experience with executing business system test scripts, documenting and reporting testing results.
- Experience with data analysis and interpretation and account/field/record correction.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary