Business Banking Equipment Finance - Sales Officer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Business Banking Equipment Finance - Sales Officer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for handling all aspects of originating equipment financing transactions (lease and debt structures) to the bank's clients
- Developing internal relationships with the Client Mangers and their teams to sell small to midsize straightforward lease and loan structures
- Will possess proven client relationship skills, extensive product knowledge, a strong work and travel ethic, and strong execution and multi-tasking skills
- Enhance client and industry relationships, generate sales opportunities and tailor superior solutions
- Develop lasting relationships with Business Banking management, client managers and credit product officers to maintain marketing access to their clients and prospects
- Educate the customer by demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of the features, benefits and applications of available products and services
- Demonstrate macro level knowledge of credit risk policy and internal credit ratings to determine client's creditworthiness
- Develop and foster mutually beneficial relationships with industry contacts including dealers, brokers, insurers, and component suppliers
- Establish credibility so as to be viewed as a trusted business advisor within the client organization and industry network
- Bachelor Degree, minimum accepted. Accounting, Finance, Math or other Business concentration preferred
- 7-10 more years of direct sales experience in the financial services industry; preferably in equipment finance and leasing
- Superior understanding of typical business flows of a commercial financial institution-preferably finance company or bank
- Customer/Client Relationship Management
- Customer/Client Industry Knowledge
- Proven Ability to Assess Customer/Client Needs
- Strong Analytical and Financial Analysis Skills
- Proven Negotiation Skills
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Ability to collaborate amongst team members and business partners
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proficiency with MS Office software applications
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.