Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Demonstrated experience in delivering Corporate Application Services capabilities and managing/partnering with software vendors and service providers.
- Strong IT domain expertise in multiple sub-units and an understanding of how the teams are supported by IT tools and systems.
- Proven track record of successful IT delivery (BUILD) and ongoing operations (RUN).
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the confidence to build strong partnerships with IT colleagues, external technology partners and service providers.
- Excellent skills working within the IT matrix to define, deliver and run digital capabilities.
- Deep analytical skills and logical thinking to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Ability to focus on details.
- Experience with application maintenance and support as well as troubleshooting application and data related issues.
- Understanding of supporting financial teams during quarter end financial closes.
- Experience with Project Management and leading projects to completion.
- Ability to apply technical solutions to business processes.
- Familiar with agile and scrum methodologies.
- Experience with creating application workflow and database design.
- Familiar with Change Management Process.
- Experience managing offshore technical development team.
- Experience with creating Wire Frames and Business Process Flows.
- Experience with creating architectural diagrams/understanding of infrastructure setups/managing deployments ranging with varying complexities.
- Experience with organizing and leading conference calls to troubleshoot issues with stakeholders which can include the business.
- Knowledgeable with data migration process.
- Experience with reviewing MSA, SaaS Agreements, SOWs, PSAs and other contractual documents.
- Knowledgeable with organizing Project Security Reviews and Data Privacy Reviews.
- Knowledgeable with User Access Review preparation thrice annually for various applications.
- Knowledgeable with Security Risk Assessment and Project Security Review participation and remediation.
- Knowledgeable with Application Vulnerability Assessment participation and remediation.
- Knowledgeable with Application decommissioning and archiving participation.
- Knowledgeable with vendor audit participation and remediation.
- Knowledgeable with Internal audit participation and remediation.
- Knowledgeable with relational databases and tools such as Oracle, MSSQL, Toad, SQL navigator, SQL Server Management Studio.
- Proficient with basic SQL commands.
- Knowledgeable of middleware platforms such as Websphere and Oracle OHS.
- Knowledgeable of programming languages such as Java/JSP and PL/SQL.
- Knowledgeable of the use of transfer protocols such as sFTP.
- Knowledgeable of integration technologies such as MFT, WebMethods, and encryption methods.
- Knowledgeable of source code repositories such as SVN or VSS.
- Basic Understanding of Windows and Linux Operating System.
- Basic Understanding of Web and Cloud Computing and Client Servers Architecture.
- Basic Understanding of Network Protocol and Topology.
- Proficient use of Excel for data manipulation.
- BS (required), Major in CS, CIS, MIS or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in IT with demonstrated success in delivering and supporting SaaS and custom-built solutions.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please contact Pat Bandiwan at Pat.Bandiwan@eclaro.com or at 212 258 2279 and/or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/patt-bandiwan/7a/900/400
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.