Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Ability to review, analyze and document business process and workflow for the purpose of creating and documenting requirements to be used for new or optimization of software or business process and strategy.
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field and 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Should have knowledge of Software Development and IT related concepts as it relates to requirements gathering and documentation.
- May have detailed knowledge of how an existing business will operate.
- Would have the ability to work independently, meet with users, document existing process, make intelligent inquisitions and create detailed documents according to existing best practices and standards.
- Assist with the develop, maintenance, and delivery of reporting infrastructure and data sources.
- Participate in the analysis, design and development of interfaces to provide data to other systems and process data from other systems
- Manage SQL Server (views/functions/stored procedures) and reports using SSRS.
- Develop Qlik Sense applications/dashboards
- Assist Real Estate Investors with communication and prioritization of tasks with our corporate technology partners.
- The candidate must have the ability to work independently, interface with user departments, all levels of management, and technical professionals and vendors.
- Bachelor's degree plus two years related experience; or at least 5 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in SQL and SSRS report development.
- Experience with Qlik Sense (or desire to learn with adequate prior SQL experience)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Eileen Sares at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.