Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Liaison between internal business teams, internal technology teams, internal and external testing teams, and external software vendors.
- Establish and grow relationships with business and technology partners.
- Create scope and requirement documentation.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings to identify requirements and specifications. Owns requirement generation and documentation for the assigned project.
- Identify and document detailed business and system requirements and functional specifications. This includes requirements for integration, user and system process flows, use case scenarios, architectural diagrams and data requirements.
- Responsible for performing gap analysis to ensure user processes have no gaps across integration points, security, and any other functions. Obtain all stakeholders agreement.
- Translate business requirements from product and business areas into functional/technical and data requirements, where necessary, that can be consumed by either the technology vendor or internal technology teams. May be expected to create ACORD and XML mapping documentation.
- Collects and maintains approval/sign-off on all requirements and specs.
- Signs off on test plans and cases that they adequately represent the requirements and specs.
- Assess CMRs at a level of detail to tie back to the impacted requirement and provide adequate justification and rationale for the CMR.
- Expected to keep all documentation current with what is being delivered, including after delivery.
- Maintain all documentation within the proper location in SharePoint.
- Maintain a functional awareness of requirements generated by other workstreams to ensure a consistent design across the platform.
- Business analyst may function in a project management capacity when necessary.
- Experience with software development and documentation.
- Excellent analytical skills in order to examine and evaluate legacy systems for requirements where documentation is unavailable.
- A logical approach to problem solving.
- Interpersonal and client relationship skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical details.
- Life insurance products and/or financial industry background would be highly desirable.
- Ultimately the candidate should be able to translate internal and external clients' needs into high quality requirements, learn quickly and contribute to a team effort.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Eileen Sares at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.