Job Number: 21-14240
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Trenton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position will be responsible for the more tactical day-to-day aspects of discovering, validating, documenting, and communication technical-process-related knowledge through modeling, simulating, analyzing and testing.
- Furthermore, this position will include the analysis of current as-is and to-be business and technical requirements/processes and the development of corresponding use cases for a number of modules including Claim Initiation/Application (web app), Claim Management and Customer Service.
- Identify gaps, overlaps, opportunities and challenges in existing requirements and business processes and guide stakeholder through identification of pain points, development of future state system gap analysis and business solutions.
- Conduct user research to assess customer pain point and identify opportunities and risks on improving customer's Digital experience.
- Capture requirements from various stakeholders, synthesize them with scope and priority, expected behavior, and risks associated with the request
- Work with design team and involved in various brainstorming session and sketch session to discuss the business scope, provide design feedback in terms of performance, customer experience and security measures before sharing with business stakeholders to finalize the design.
- Perform GAP Analysis and document the gap between the existing system and new system.
- Identify different issues/risk associated with the Epic/Feature/Stories, communicate with business team or Product owner and determine the risk mitigation plan with the team to tackle the challenge
- Ensure productivity of the team by creating and maintaining documentation
- Responsible for creating various user flow diagram, data flow diagram, and various ad-hoc reports as per business request.
- Assess various documentation of the project to provide feedback on the team needs.
- Create test cases, coordinate bug meeting and work with QA team to ensure all the scenarios are tested and pass the acceptance criteria before the launch.
- Responsible to coordinate between State Agency Project Manager & Vendor to run the process flawless. Create business, logical and physical data model
- Development and documentation of requirements (business needs) for new and existing system to address legislative changes
- Develop Requirements Traceability Matrix to ensure all requirements can be tested
- Develop Use Cases and an oversees User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Development of test plans and data, the creation and development of test scenarios performs unit, load and performance testing in addition to integration testing
- Take part in project and team meetings
- Provide routine reports to Client Supervisors and Managers
- Actively contribute as an expert or actual designer
- Create business, logical and physical data models
- Create Process Maps
- Create "As Is and "To Be Models
- Create Training Manuals
- Superior planning skills with the ability to handle large workload and facilitate the activities of dynamic workgroups
- Strong technical problem-solving skills, with an ability to troubleshoot complex application issues
- Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness
- Proven ability to lead diverse groups of resources to solution agreement by leveraging influencing skills to drive consensus
- Effective communication skills; listening, written and verbal; ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience user of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, MS Teams and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of business analysis and user acceptance testing 5 years
- Knowledge of large-scale modernization Salesforce platform experience preferred 2 years
- Analytical and customer service skills 2 years
- Communicate accurate and useful status updates 2 years
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate with both technical and program area staff 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent certification
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.