Job Number: 21-14090
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Replace the current solution with a commercial off the shelf software solution (COTS).
- Proposed solution would remove and streamline complex data extraction processes to obtain data from ECC data warehouse.
- Play a key role gathering functional and technical requirements, conducting data mapping, preparing test plans and scripts, executing testing, assisting with completion of Disaster Recovery and Technology Impact documents, assisting with stakeholder communications and change management.
- For this assignment, the BA will:
- Create Functional Requirements
- Create business Process flow documents and Business process documents
- Create Technical Requirements document
- Create Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Create data mapping documents and Technical Interface specification for electronic files (e-files)
- Create test strategy, scenarios and scripts
- Assist team in developing application support RACI and support handover documents.
- Assist team with stakeholder communications
- Assist team with completion of provided Business Impact Assessment and Technology Impact Assessment forms
- Weekly status reports.
- Meeting agendas, materials, and minutes for weekly meetings.
- Extensive experience in developing detailed requirements functional and technical.
- Knowledge of SAP billing system is a must
- Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, JAD/RAD sessions, use case development, process flow diagrams
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- A deep understanding of technical concepts, principles and terminology.
- Knowledge of data science concepts and experience gathering data requirements.
- Ability to work in a team environment with both employees and consultants is a must.
- Ability to communicate effectively across many different levels of technical and business teams.
- Ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience with Agile and hybrid project methodologies.
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven management and organizational skills.
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments.
- Knowledge and experience in the Utility industry, especially one that has SAP system in it.
- Experience with Sitecore, Azure DevOps, Primavera a plus
- Utilities experience is highly preferred. Governmental experience is a plus.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.