Business Process Documentation Specialist
Job Number: 21-13741
Job Number: 21-13741
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Process Documentation Specialist for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will be within the client’s Business Process Management team supporting Business Process Owner(s) who lead unique pillars of the cell therapy process: Forecast, Planning, Patient Scheduling, Manufacturing Scheduling, Manufacturing Operations and Order to Cash.
- The role specifically will focus on Patient Scheduling but as a supportive team member may branch into the other areas of Cell Therapy.
- Will be leading cross functional conversations regarding how the business executes their day to day activities, documenting the processes in Visio, and tracking process improvements and actions items as cell therapy meets individual roadmap milestones.
- In addition to the process documentation work, will be partnering with other Business Process Documentation Specialist to look for ways to improve the documentation processes.
- Collaborate with BPOs to build and manage process for documenting the business process and capabilities including documentation methodology, standard tools and templates, library structure, maintenance and periodic review process.
- Provide support and resources to Business Process Owners for business process documentation including hosting meetings with stakeholders, documenting process flows, and creating business process design documents.
- Act as Business Analyst / BP Documentation Specialist as required
- Generate insightful reports and create a clear strategy to ensure the team is tracking toward end of year key performance indicators
- Create communications to inform the Business Process Owners of the progress of business process documentations
- 2+ years of experience in a supportive role documenting business processes for customers.
- Must be capable of editing Visio real-time while presenting in a meeting setting
- Proven experience in project management, process design, and continuous improvement tools that resulted in sustained, on-going process improvement.
- Preferred experience in Life Sciences or Cell Therapy
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Examples include Technical writing skills and creating/delivering training material.
- Advance knowledge of personal computer applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, Visio (Process Mapping / Value Stream Mapping), etc.
- Have to be detail-oriented, organized, communicative and have experience hosting meetings with several stakeholder groups and efficiently documenting the discussion and next steps.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.