Job Number: 21-13662
Job Number: 21-13662
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
- The Disaster Recovery (DR) IT Planner works within a cross-functional team to govern risk, policy, and compliance for the Enterprise Services IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM) program.
- Manage the Disaster Recovery Program Member of the cross-functional ITSCM team responsible for managing a DR portfolio of over 100 critical business applications and infrastructure.
- Maintain five DR plans and hundreds of Technical Recovery Guides globally.
- Manage small and large scope walk-through and simulation-type disaster recovery exercises leading multi-discipline groups of employees, consultants and vendors to ensure resiliency against disasters and drive continuous improvement.
- Drive global standardization across US, UK and Asia Client ITSCM teams.
- Oversee service providers to maintain accountability and quality of deliverables.
- Network with Enterprise Services internal and external teams.
- Manage project implementations through collaboration with business partners and service delivery teams.
- Provide oversight of DR design projects
- Provide formal and regular communications and escalation to management and executive briefings as needed
- Identify issues, devise solutions and present to governance teams for resolution.
- Manage prioritization and demand management of existing capabilities
- Ensure the retirement of DR capabilities at end of service.
- Increase visibility of strategic IT capabilities and service offerings and advance the appreciation of continuity topics through speaking engagements, training sessions and walk-through exercises.
- Review contracts for externally hosted applications for DR risk management.
- Approve DR project spend for appropriate risk vs. cost.
- Develop and maintain operational policies and SOPs for the ITSCM program.
- Prepare and provide responses to audits.
- Counsel business units on contracts, statements of work and BC/DR plans for outsourced services and systems to ensure cohesiveness and contractual compliance.
- Provide technical consulting for complex disaster recovery solutions.
- Maintain the Enterprise Services section of the BCM SharePoint to ensure stakeholders are informed.
- Support Enterprise Services IT (ES IT) teams developing and maintaining Business Impact Assessments, Risk Assessments, Disaster Recovery Plans, Business Continuity Plans and other related plans.
- Responsible to ensure ES IT correctly interprets and complies with the Corporate Directive on Business Continuity.
- Strong skills in building and maintaining successful networks and relationships with key leaders across a single functional area to ensure IT projects are supported and successfully delivered.
- Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
- Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
- Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and capability development.
- Command of project management techniques and tools.
- Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems documentation and conveys this information to technical team for translation into programming languages or implements into COTS technologies.
- Identifies process, technology and organizational role changes necessary to support business goals and objectives.
- Experience in leading business process re-engineering efforts for at least one medium-to-large software project.
- Min 3 years of project management experiences, i.e. understanding the business need, defining a creative and useful software solution, and promoting the product to the user community and management.
- Understanding of business strategy development techniques.
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning, 6-10 yrs
- Business Continuity Planning, 6-10 yrs
- Disaster Recovery Implementation, 6-10 yrs
- Disaster Recovery Planning, 6-10 yrs
- Disaster Recovery Design
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Modeling
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.