Job Number: 21-13556
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Business Capabilities Analyst will use a comprehensive understanding of CTMS system functionality and related processes to conduct system administration tasks for the Clinical Trial Management system.
- Also provides assistance to the CTMS user community, and support, together with other members of the capabilities team and partnering with colleagues from IT and business functions, the development and testing of new system features.
- Bachelors (BS, BA)
- 2+ years of experience preferably in a pharmaceutical, life science, or healthcare related industry
- Knowledge of clinical trial execution and related business processes
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.