Job Number: 21-13205
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role is to provide support upgrade/enhancement projects in R&D IT and lab informatics space.
- Work with business team to create use case build user requirements documents.
- Create or modify computer system validation deliverables, such as URS, Design Documents, FRS, Validation plan, Test plan etc following 21CFR part 11/GAMP 5 guidelines
- Create/Review/Execute test scripts to perform Unit testing/System testing of newly developed functionality for application using ALM tool.
- Support business groups with creating and executing user acceptance testing.
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a Bachelor's Degree in a scientific or engineering discipline or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an environment governed by cGMPs, including at least 2 years of validation-related experience in computer system validation.
- Technical writing and verbal communication skills are must.
- Knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements for validation computerized systems, and processes.
- Knowledge of applicable business systems such as LIMS and ELN.
- Watson LIMS/LabWare LIMS is desirable.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, and motivation skills.
- Must be action-oriented, customer-focused and have problem solving and analytical thinking abilities.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.