Job Number: 21-12862
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Conduct business/gap analysis and map business workflow/data flow to find root cause and translate business problems for technical needs.
- Elicit and translate complex business requirements into technical artifacts including user stories, wireframes, prototypes, information flow diagrams and process maps.
- Work with stakeholders to identify qualitative improvements and articulate quantitative benefits of implementing solutions.
- Partner with IT project management, delivery teams, and scientists for delivery of solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of key business analysis skills, including business architecture, business process management, and business intelligence.
- Ability to build productive, trusted relationships with scientists at all levels and IT staff.
- Ability to translate scientific business needs into compelling business cases and rational solutions which leverage enterprise technologies.
- Strong domain expertise in the application of IT in Biologics/Antibody & preclinical research (automation,sample \data\request management) including a broad understanding of typical scientific processes and instrumentation.
- Good collaboration and communication skills; ability to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner; ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Knowledge of Biologics/antibody-based therapeutics discovery and development, and Pharmaceutical and related industries. Molecular Biology, and/or Protein Engineering experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical/Biotech research infrastructure and operations.
- BS Degree in Life Science; an advanced degree (MS) is preferred;
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry background with at least 3+ years of lab experience, post-grad.
- Information Technology background with at least 3+ years of experience in IT; roles involving business analysis, data analytics, and/or informatics.
- Development or end-user experience with various industry-standard applications such as; MS Excel/VBA, GraphPad Prism, Genedata, Dotmatics, LIMS, and/or Spotfire, Vortex
- Familiarity/experience with one or more of the following: scripting language, scientific instrumentation (Mass-Spectrometers, Lab Automation, etc.).
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.