Job Number: 21-11043
Job Number: 21-11043
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- We seek a proficient Business Analyst with an agile mindset and a good knowledge of Bio-therapeutics R&D and methods used in immunization, antibody screening, protein engineering, protein expression, purification and characterization and identification to support our multiple Client research sites Team.
- Conduct Gap analysis, map business workflow/data flow to find a root cause, and translate business problems for technical needs
- Develop solid business cases to drive value creation through alignment to business objectives and priorities, business process analysis, and information flow analysis
- Elicit and translate complex business requirements into technical artifacts, including user stories, wireframes, prototypes, information flow diagrams, and process maps
- Work with stakeholders to identify qualitative improvements and articulate quantitative benefits of implementing solutions
- Collaborate with IT project management, delivery teams, and scientists for the delivery of solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of key business analysis skills, including stakeholder analysis, SWOT analysis, Gap analysis, root cause analysis, business architecture
- Ability to build productive, trusted relationships with stakeholders at all levels and IT staff
- Ability to translate scientific business needs into compelling business cases and rational solutions, which leverage enterprise technologies and align with roadmap
- Strong domain expertise in the application of IT in Biotherapuetics & preclinical research (automation, , sample \data\request management) including a broad understanding of typical scientific processes, data flow and instrumentation
- Good collaboration and communication skills; ability to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner; ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams
- Knowledge of Biotherapeutics research and development, and Pharmaceutical and related industries. Molecular Biology, and/or Protein Engineering experience preferred
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical/Biotech research infrastructure and operations
- BS Degree in Life Science; an advanced degree (MS or PhD) is preferred
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry background with at least 5+ years of lab experience, post-grad
- Information Technology background with at least 5+ years of experience in IT; roles involving business analysis, data analytics, and/or informatics
- Development or end-user experience with various industry-standard applications such as; MS Excel/VBA, GraphPad Prism, Genedata, Geneious for sequence alignment, LIMS, and/or Spotfire
- Familiarity/experience with one or more of the following: scripting language, scientific instrumentation (Mass-Spectrometers, Lab Automation, etc.)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.