Job Number: 21-10565
Job Number: 21-10565
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Berkley Heights, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Must have 10 years of experience in validated applications in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Must have 5+ years of experience in eliciting, creating and refining product backlog, features list and user stories as needed
- Must have 5 years of experience in: Record, manipulate, and generate reports on requirements stored in the requirements management tool (example JIRA, Blueprint Requirements Center, Requisite Pro or similar)
- Must have 5 years of experience in defect triaging, tracking and timely closure of defects utilizing defect management tool (example Client ALM)
- Must have 5+ years of experience in Agile methodology
- Define & communicate the overall vision, objectives, and goals of the business. Articulate the minimum viable product needs. Create, refine, socialize, and prioritize the Product backlog
- Enable delivery of Product Backlog by presenting backlog to team; owning, refining and reviewing well-formed user stories and artifacts that describe and detail new products, features and services based on feedback from team, creating acceptance criteria with the team, and accepting stories as they're completed
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform
- Support projects and initiatives within the Global Risk Management business area
- Ensure that various appropriate SDLC documents are kept up to date and are available
- Ability to do analysis and create mock ups and process flow to review with business area as needed
- Manage requirements and ensure they are stored in document management systems
- Monitor changes to baseline requirements with applicable change control processes and tools
- Perform relevant activities including documentation, training, and other work as directed by Client
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification a plus
- GxP knowledge a plus
- Strong skills in building and maintaining successful networks and relationships with key leaders across functional area to ensure IT projects are supported and successfully delivered.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.