Job Number: 21-09827
Job Number: 21-09827
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide document and content management business analysis and operational support services for clinical trial Business Capabilities
- Partner with multiple Business Capability Leads to own and maintain control files
- Manage intake requests for and perform file, website, system configuration updates
- Support in the development, execution, and monitoring of the system/technology Business Plan in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Partners with R&D functions, internal and external on implementation, and oversight of new and existing platform capabilities.
- Responsible for the development of system and reporting requirements for the Clinical Trial Business Capability in partnership with IT colleagues
- Support activities for system/technology performance, project budget, stakeholder communications/change management.
- Support communications for stakeholders impacted by change initiatives to the application or system processes for specific capabilities.
- Partners with the R&D Learning on development of training materials
- Participate in user acceptance testing activities for system enhancements and upgrades
- Participate in system/technology work streams and outcomes in change initiatives.
- Contributes to internal/external continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintains SharePoint sites, communications and documentation
- Experience with user interface design and implementation
- Familiarity with content strategy
- Knowledge of Clinical Trial Documentation processes and best practices
- Familiarity with Workflow Management solutions
- Ability to perform business administration and operational support tasks
- Previous experience with Change Management activities, process development and workflow management
- College degree required
- Proficient computer skills required (MS Word, excel, PPT)
- Excellent communication skills required
- Attention to detail a must
- Project Management skills a plus
- Liaise with user forums or working groups
- Social Media management experience preferred
- Cloud Services (AWS, AEM, Salesforce)
- Publishing Software (Photoshop)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.