Job Number: 21-08411
Job Number: 21-08411
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Experience in gathering and documenting system requirements specifications for SAP in Manufacturing preferably in the Pharmaceutical sector.
- Experience with Product Planning, Manufacturing Execution, Inventory/Warehouse Management, and Bar Coding
- Strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and local regulations.
- Experience with gathering and documenting business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
- Working knowledge of the SDLC
- Command of project management techniques and tools.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with business partner and stakeholder management
- Ability to build a strong network across business unitsHighly organized and possesses the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time.
- 5+ years gathering and documenting systems requirements specifications for SAP in a manufacturing setting
- 5+ years working experience with the SDLC
- 5+ years stakeholder and business partner management
- 5+ years managing IT projects
- 3+ years experiences with scientific applications (ELN, LIMS, ect…)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.