Job Number: 21-08175
Job Number: 21-08175
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
- Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
- Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and capability development.
- Command of project management techniques and tools.
- Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems documentation and conveys this information to technical team for translation into programming languages or implements into COTS technologies.
- Identifies process, technology and organizational role changes necessary to support business goals and objectives.
- Understanding of business strategy development techniques.
- Strong skills in building and maintaining successful networks and relationships with key leaders across a single functional area to ensure IT projects are supported and successfully delivered.
- Experience in leading business process re-engineering efforts for at least one medium-to-large software project.
- Min 3 years of project management experiences, i.e. understanding the business need, defining a creative and useful software solution, and promoting the product to the user community and management.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.