Business AnalystBe part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Job Number: 21-07563
Job Number: 21-07563
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Understand and apply IT Service Management best practices
- Manage ServiceNow group administration process including operations such as group administration and governance
- Assist ServiceNow users across the enterprise with Adhoc ServiceNow group management, user access requests and training related issues
- Perform daily, weekly and quarterly group related activities to ensure group compliance is adhered to
- Review P1 Incidents for process adherence and participate in problem investigations as needed, at the direction of process owner
- Assist the Incident Process Owner in process health monitoring, languishing tickets as well as audit Incident tickets to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Assist in training IT personnel on ITSM processes and tools as required
- Organize and execute User Acceptance testing for a large-scale projects as well as small releases; Client ALM experience preferred
- Develop and or maintain reference materials, knowledge articles and related training materials.
- Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and highly developed communication skills for effectiveness in face to face meetings, presentations and in written form the ability to effectively build alignment and influence others in a matrix environment.
- Builds trusting relationships with key stakeholders in internal teams, which enable seamless working relationships, and drives effectiveness and high performance throughout the project lifecycle.
- Define and execute business analysis for business processes and technology implementation including aspects for both business process improvement and lifecycle governance.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, process knowledge and lateral thinking
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities and exercises diplomacy
- Strong relationship management skills in order to create energy, excitement and personal investment in others
- Strong skills with Microsoft Excel and Enterprise level ITSM reporting tools
- Required qualification (s) and desired experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. 5+ years of related experience
- Experience with the ServiceNow platform is required.
- Experience with enterprise level ITSM and reporting tools are significant assets
- Experience in ServiceNow user and group administration and governance a plus
- Experience in one of the ITSM processes such as Incident Management and related metrics are significant assets
- Understanding of global pharmaceutical industry
- Strong skills in building and maintaining successful engagement and relationships with key stakeholders to ensure large scale IT project is supported and successfully delivered.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.