Job Number: 21-05691
Job Number: 21-05691
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manages Enterprise Information Management (EIM) and Cybersecurity IT Book of Work (BOW) to provide budget and spend visibility across IT Portfolio.
- This role will work closely with the IT Project Management team, Cybersecurity and EIM Leadership Team (LT), Global Procurement and Finance to oversee the management of the IT BOW.
- Manages and tracks IT portfolio (projects, maintenance, support) through BOW
- Collaborates with stakeholders to collect key BOW inputs (objectives, user impact, outcomes)
- Creates appropriate portfolio views and leads budget/spend variance discussion at bi-weekly Portfolio Review meetings
- Extracts monthly spend data from SAP and ties to Portfolio
- Investigates cost center spend discrepancies
- Facilitates PO requests with department Admin
- Reviews invoices against PO milestones to determine accuracy
- Follows-up with LT on delayed or outstanding invoices
- Oversees governance process and provides education to adherence
- Supports streamlining of budget processes
- Investigates outstanding invoices and discrepancies
- Liaisons with GP on contract management
- 2-4 years project management experience
- 2 -4 years financial analysis experience
- SAP and Ariba experience
- Strong computer knowledge and skills including MS Office and Internet platforms
- Organized and able to work independently
- Proactively identifies issues and elevates them appropriately
- Ability to work with high level executives and stakeholders
- Excellent spelling, written, and oral communication
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.