JobDiva # 21-04896
JobDiva # 21-04896
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manager is looking for a dynamic and driven individual to assist with planning ITUX activities during Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Transactions. Scope includes understanding ITUX standards/positions and providing assistance to UX team in planning and execution of UX agenda during M&A transactions
- Partners with IT UX Team members to develop ITUX plans during M&A transactions
- Represents ITUX in Integration/Divestiture meetings
- Interfaces with wide variety of IT stakeholders to discuss program status and goals
- Thinks critically to plan, synchronize and execute complex undertaking with a diverse set of individuals in different roles within ITUX.
- Conducts regular analysis of integration processes and procedures; identifies opportunities for improvements and makes adjustments when necessary
- Ability to clearly communicate, express requirements and expectations to a wide range of individuals
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
- Analytical skills to monitor progress of an undertaking and identify areas needing improvement
- Ability to stay on schedule under tight deadlines
- Experience in working directly with key stakeholders, team members, technical experts and professional staff.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 years' experience in Program Management/Coordination roles
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.