Job Number: 21-01948
Job Number: 21-01948
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Evaluating business processes, performing requirements analysis and collaborating with development and implementation teams.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
- Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
- Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and capability development.
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems documentation and conveys this information to technical team for translation into technical requirements or implementation into COTS technologies.
- Identifies process, technology and organizational role changes necessary to support business goals and objectives.
- Experience in leading business process re-engineering efforts for at least one medium-to-large software project.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Assist with user acceptance testing activities.
- MS/BS in Science, Engineering, Information Management or related field
- Knowledge of SaaS application relevant towards Global Clinical Development Operations
- Knowledge in Clinical operation space focused on CRO/Vendors oversight and contracts management process area.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience as Business Analyst or a related field.
- Prior experience of working within an agile team.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.