JobDiva # 21-01224
JobDiva # 21-01224
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The position will be responsible for working with a global delivery team working on the Adobe Experience Manager product suite. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work on diverse technologies.
- Ability to partner with business leads to translate business requirements to technical requirements and ensuring smooth integration of all applications, in tune with established reference architecture. Experience in Agile development methodology and 10+ years of technical delivery in general web architectures, preferably with 5+ years in AEM is key for this position.
- 10+ years overall IT experience on enterprise-level web content management platforms.
- 5+ years experience in Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Assets.
- Experience in migrating websites to AEM from other CMS platforms.
- Experience in Adobe Analytics
- Have a solid understanding of AEM building blocks, CRX repository, leveraging web content management components for customization and porting of websites.
- Experience in Workflow development and integrating AEM with other applications.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Experience in tools like JIRA, Confluence, Service Now etc.
- Prior experience in implementing and deploying multiple web applications in one AEM instance will be a plus.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.